TITANIUM GR. 2 TAPPERED TUBE PLUG
Table of Content
- Product Specification
- Chemical Composition
- Mechanical Composition
- Physical Properties
Titanium UNS R50400 Pipes, ASTM B861 Titanium Gr 2 Seamless Pipes, ASTM B338 Titanium Gr 2 Tubes Suppliers, Titanium Gr 2 Tubing Exporters, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7035 Tubes, Titanium Alloy Gr 2 Pipes, Grade 2 Titanium Welded Tube Exporter in India
The company also supplies UNS R50400 tubes, DIN 3.7035 pipes, Seamless Titanium Alloy Gr 2 Tubes, ASME SB338 Titanium Alloy Gr 2 Pipes, Grade 2 Titanium Pipe, Titanium Alloy Gr.2 Pipes in India
Purohit Pipe Industries is one of the leading companies and large of Titanium Gr 2 pipes and tubes. We offer all our products in different designs, specifications, grades, diameters, sizes, types, forms, etc.
As a combination of its strength, toughness, stiffness, low density, and excellent corrosion resistance, titanium is a unique alloy. Due to its good strength-to-weight ratio and ease of maintenance at high temperatures, Titanium Gr2 alloy is used in the operational manufacturing plant. Formidability, corrosion resistance, durability, workability, dimensional accuracy, and ductility are some of the characteristics of titanium. International and national standards are followed in the manufacture of our pipes.
Pipes and tubes made of Titanium Gr2 have moderate strength, are easy to weld, and can be cold formed. For better quality, we use modern equipment as well as sophisticated technology. These pipes are available in a variety of sizes, shapes, thicknesses and other related specifications. Due to their lower cost, these pipes are beneficial density in comparison to steel pipes and it is resistant to various chemicals as well as corrosion. The strength of these pipes and tubes ranges from grades 1 to grade 3.
CITIES WE DELIVER
Adoni, Amaravati, Anantapur, Chandragiri, Chittoor, Dowlaiswaram ,Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Machilipatnam, Nagarjunakoṇḍa, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Yemmiganur, Itanagar, Dhuburi, Dibrugarh, Dispur, Guwahati, Jorhat, Nagaon, Sivasagar, Silchar, Tezpur, Tinsukia, Ara, Barauni, Begusarai, Bettiah, Bhagalpur, Bihar, Sharif, Bodh Gaya, Buxar, Chapra, Darbhanga, Dehri, Dinapur Nizamat, Gaya, Hajipur, Jamalpur, Katihar, Madhubani, Motihari, Munger, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnia, Pusa, Saharsa, Samastipur, Sasaram, Sitamarhi, Siwan, Chandigarh, Ambikapur, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Dhamtari, Durg, Jagdalpur, Raipur, Rajnandgaon, Daman, Diu, Silvassa, Delhi, New Delhi, Madgaon, Panaji, Ahmadabad, Amreli, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kandla, Khambhat, Kheda, Mahesana, Morbi, Nadiad, Navsari, Okha, Palanpur, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, Surendranagar, Valsad, Veraval, Ambala, Bhiwani, Chandigarh, Faridabad, Firozpur Jhirka, Gurugram, Hansi, Hisar, Jind, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Pehowa, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonipat, Bilaspur, Chamba, Dalhousie, Dharmshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Nahan, Shimla, Una, Anantnag, Baramula, Doda, Gulmarg, Jammu, Kathua, Punch, Rajouri, Srinagar, Udhampur, Bokaro, Chaibasa, Deoghar, Dhanbad, Dumka, Giridih, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Jharia, Rajmahal, Ranchi, Saraikela, Badami, Ballari, Bengaluru, Belagavi, Bhadravati, Bidar, Chikkamagaluru, Chitradurga, Davangere, Halebid, Hassan, Hubballi-Dharwad, Kalaburagi, Kolar, Madikeri, Mandya, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Raichur, Shivamogga, Shravanabelagola, Shrirangapattana, Tumakuru, Vijayapura, Alappuzha, Vatakara, Idukki, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Mattancheri, Palakkad, Thalassery, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Kargil, Leh, Balaghat, Barwani, Betul, Bharhut, Bhind, Bhojpur, Bhopal, Burhanpur, Chhatarpur, Chhindwara, Damoh, Datia, Dewas, Dhar, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar (Mhow), Guna, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Indore, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Jhabua, Khajuraho, Khandwa, Khargone, Maheshwar, Mandla, Mandsaur, Morena, Murwara, Narsimhapur, Narsinghgarh, Narwar, Neemuch, Nowgong, Orchha, Panna, Raisen, Rajgarh, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar, Sarangpur, Satna, Sehore, Seoni, Shahdol, Shajapur, Sheopur, Shivpuri, Ujjain, Vidisha, Ahmadnagar, Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad, Bhandara, Bhusawal, Bid, Buldhana, Chandrapur, Daulatabad, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kalyan, Karli, Kolhapur, Mahabaleshwar, Malegaon, Matheran, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Osmanabad, Pandharpur, Parbhani, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara, Sevagram, Solapur, Thane, Ulhasnagar,n Vasai-Virar, Wardha, Yavatmal, Imphal, Cherrapunji, Shillong, Aizawl, Lunglei, Kohima, Mon, Phek, Wokha, Zunheboto, Balangir, Baleshwar, Baripada, Bhubaneshwar, Brahmapur, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Kendujhar, Konark, Koraput, Paradip, Phulabani, Puri, Sambalpur, Udayagiri, Karaikal, Mahe, Puducherry, Yanam, Amritsar, Batala, Chandigarh, Faridkot, Firozpur, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Ludhiana, Nabha, Patiala, Rupnagar, Sangrur, Abu, Ajmer, Alwar, Amer, Barmer, Beawar, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Bundi, Chittaurgarh, Churu, Dhaulpur, Dungarpur, Ganganagar, Hanumangarh, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalor, Jhalawar, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Kishangarh, Kota, Merta, Nagaur, Nathdwara, Pali, Phalodi, Pushkar, Sawai Madhopur, Shahpura, Sikar, Sirohi, Tonk, Udaipur, Gangtok, Gyalshing, Lachung, Mangan, Arcot, Chengalpattu, Chennai, Chidambaram, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kanchipuram, Kanniyakumari, Kodaikanal, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Mamallapuram, Nagappattinam, Nagercoil, Palayamkottai, Pudukkottai, Rajapalayam, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tiruppur, Thoothukudi, Udhagamandalam, Vellore, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahbubnagar, Nizamabad, Sangareddi, Warangal, Agartala, Agra, Aligarh, Amroha, Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Bahraich, Ballia, Banda, Bara Banki, Bareilly, Basti, Bijnor, Bithur, Budaun, Bulandshahr, Deoria, Etah, Etawah, Faizabad, Farrukhabad-cum-Fatehgarh, Fatehpur, Fatehpur Sikri, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hardoi, Hathras, Jalaun, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kannauj, Kanpur, Lakhimpur, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Mainpuri, Mathura, Meerut, Mirzapur-Vindhyachal, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Partapgarh, Pilibhit, Prayagraj, Rae Bareli, Rampur, Saharanpur, Sambhal, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Sultanpur, Tehri, Varanasi, Almora, Dehra Dun, Haridwar, Mussoorie, Nainital, Pithoragarh, Alipore, Alipur Duar, Asansol, Baharampur, Bally, Balurghat, Bankura, Baranagar, Barasat, Barrackpore, Basirhat, Bhatpara, Bishnupur, Budge Budge, Burdwan, Chandernagore, Darjeeling, Diamond Harbour, Dum Dum, Durgapur, Halisahar, Haora, Hugli, Ingraj Bazar, Jalpaiguri, Kalimpong, Kamarhati, Kanchrapara, Kharagpur, Cooch Behar, Kolkata, Krishnanagar, Malda, Midnapore, Murshidabad, Nabadwip, Palashi, Panihati, Purulia, Raiganj, Santipur, Shantiniketan, Shrirampur, Siliguri, Siuri, Tamluk, Titagarh
Specification of Titanium Gr 2 TAPPERED TUBE PLUG
Specification : ASTMB861, ASTMB338, ASTMB388, ASTMB862 / ASME SB861, SB338, SB388, SB862
Pipe Range : From 12″NB to 24″NB / SCH 10 to SCH XXS
Tubes Range: 1mm OD to 254mm OD / 0.1 to 20mm thick.
Type : Pipes that are seamless, ERW, welded, or fabricated
Form : Square, Round, Rectangular, Oval, Hydraulic
Length : Random length, Double random length, and Required length
End : Plain, beveled, or treated
Schedule : SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Inspection, Test Reports : EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Report.
Packing : We pack our products in wooden boxes, plastic bags, steel strips bundled together, or according to customer requests
Specials : We can manufacture other sizes and specifications upon request.
Titanium Gr 2 TAPPERED Pipes & Tubes Chemical Composition
Titanium Gr 2 TAPPERED Pipes & Tubes Mechanical Properties
|Hardness, Rockwell B||80||80||max||max|
|Tensile Strength, Ultimate||344 MPa||49900 psi|
|Tensile Strength, Yield||275 – 410 MPa||39900 – 59500 psi|
|Elongation at Break||20 %||20 %|
|Reduction of Area||35 %||35 %|
|Modulus of Elasticity||105 GPa||15200 ksi||In Tension|
|Compressive Modulus||110 GPa||16000 ksi|
|Izod Impact||114 – 171 J||84.1 – 126 ft-lb|
|Fatigue Strength||300 MPa||43500 psi||1E+7 cycles, Unnotched|
|Fatigue Strength||425 MPa||61600 psi||30,000 cycles, Unnotched|
|Fracture Toughness||66 MPa-m½||60.1 ksi-in½||K(Q); annealed|
|Shear Modulus||45 GPa||6530 ksi|
Physical Properties of Titanium Gr 2 TAPPERED Pipes & Tubes
|Density||4.51 g/cc||0.163 lb/in³|
Titanium Gr 2 TAPPERED Pipes & Tubes Equivalent Grades
Titanium Gr 2
Materials / Types Of Titanium Gr 2 TAPPERED Plugs
- Moly Tappered Tueb Plugs
- Purohit Pipe Industries seals leaking tubes in heat exchangers, condensers, boilers, coolers, moly tubes, etc.
- Chrome Tappered Tube Plugs
- Heat exchangers extensively use Chrome Tappered Tube plugs. Low-cost maintenance and fast sealing are advantages of chrome tapered tube plugs.
- Aluminium Brass Tappered Tube Plugs
- Tapered Aluminium Tube Plugs For Heat Exchangers are used to seal leaks in heat exchangers, condensers, boilers, coolers, aluminum brass 68700 tubes, etc. The use of aluminium brass tapered tube plugs in heat exchangers is extensive.
- Brass Tappered Tube Plugs
- Brass Tappered Tube Plugs For Heat Exchangers are used to seal leaky tubes in heat exchangers, condensers, boilers, coolers, brass tubes, etc. In heat exchangers, brass tapered tube plugs are extensively used. The brass tapered tube plugs offer low maintenance and quick sealing of leaky tubes.
- Copper nickel threaded Tappered Tube Plugs
- Threaded Tapered Plugs With Copper Nickel Offer Low-Cost Maintenance And Fastest Method To Seal The Leaking Tubes. They are engineering components used to repair or seal leaks in heat exchangers or boilers.
- Nickel and alloy Tappered Tube Plugs
- These Nickel Alloy Tapered Tube Plugs For Heat Exchangers are used for sealing leaky tubes in heat exchangers, condensers, boilers, and coolers.
- Tantalum Tappered Tube Plugs
- Tantalum Tappered Tube Plugs are widely used in heat exchangers. Among other things, they seal leaking tubes in heat exchangers, condensers, boilers, and coolers.
- Monel Tappered Tube Plugs
- Plugs made of Monel Tapered Tube are extensively used in heat exchangers. They range in size from 3/8 to 3 inches (9.5 to 76.2mm) outer diameter and are well-suited for use in condensers.
- Titanium Tappered Tube Plugs
- Stainless Steel Tapered Plugs For Heat Exchangers are used to seal leaks in heat exchangers / condensors / boilers / coolers, titanium gr 1 or gr 2 tubes, titanium gr 5 or gr 7 tubes, titanium grade 12 tubes.
- Alloy Steel Tappered Tube Plugs
- In heat exchangers, alloy steel tapered plugs are widely used. Tapered Alloy Steel Plugs are used to repair heat exchanger leaks.
- Aluminium Tappered Tube Plugs
- Heat exchangers, condensers, boilers, coolers, aluminum brass C68700 tubes, and others use aluminium tapered tube plugs to seal leaky tubes. Tube plugs made of aluminium and brass are widely used in heat exchangers.
- Bronze Tappered Tube Plugs
- Heat exchangers frequently use bronze tappered tube plugs. There is no better way to seal leaking tubes than with bronze tapered tube plugs, which require little maintenance and are the fastest to install.
- Admiralty Brass Tappered Tube Plugs
- Heat exchangers, condensers, boilers, coolers, Admiralty Brass C44300 Tubes, etc., use Admiralty Tapered Tube Plugs For Heat Exchangers to seal leaky tubes. In heat exchangers, Admiralty Brass Tapered Tube plugs are extensively used.
- Copper & Copper Alloys Tapered Tube Plugs
- Tapered Copper and Copper Alloy Tube Plugs are used in heat exchangers, condensers, boilers, coolers, copper and copper alloy tubes, etc. Plugs made of copper or copper alloys are extensively used in heat exchangers.
- Copper Nickel Tapered Tube Plugs
- CU NI 90:10 Copper Nickel Tapered Tube Plugs seal leaking tubes, extending heat exchanger life. With the one-piece design of the pin plug, permanent plugging of tubes or tubesheet holes is made easy.
- Zirconium Tapered Tube Plugs
- The use of zirconium tapered tube plugs in heat exchangers is extensive. These seals are used in heat exchangers and condensers to prevent tubes from leaking.
- Hastelloy Tapered Tube Plugs
- The Hastelloy Tapered Tube Plugs are used to seal leaks in heat exchangers, condensers, boilers, coolers, etc.
- Inconel Tapered Tube Plugs
- Inconel Tapered Plugs Offer Low-Cost Maintenance And Fastest Method To Seal The Leaking Tubes. Inconel Tapered Tube Plugs are extensively used in heat exchangers. Their purpose is to repair or fix leaky heat exchangers.
- Stainless Steel Tapered Tube Plugs
- The Stainless Steel 304 Tapered Tube Plugs are used for sealing leaks in condensers, boilers, heat exchangers, etc. These Stainless Steel 304 Tapered Tube Plugs are tapered in the range of 2 to 2.5 degrees.
- Carbon Steel Tapered Tube Plugs
- These Carbon Steel Tapered Plugs Are Used To Seal Leaking Tubes In Heat Exchangers / Condensors / Boilers / Coolers, SA179 Tubes, SA178 Tubes, SA192 Tubes, SA210 Gr A1 Tubes, A334 Gr1 Tubes, A334 Gr6 Tubes, etc.
Types of ASME SB 348 Grade 2 TAPPERED Tube Fittings
- Threaded Titanium Tube to Male Pipe
- Threaded female titanium tube to female titanium pipe
- Tube ends made of titanium grade 5
- The ASME SB 348 Grade 2 tube-to-tube standard
- Gr2 Titanium Port Connector
- Weld fittings made of Ti Alloy Grade 5
- ASTM B348 Grade 5 Special Fitting
- Hose fittings made of titanium Tial6V4
- Titanium tube fitting accessories of Grade 1 CP
Unique Advantage of Titanium Heat Exchanger Tube Plugs
- Custom materials and sizes are available
- It can be machined according to your drawing specifications.
Coating Of Titanium Gr 2 TAPPERED Tube Plugs
Titanium Grade 2 Bolt Coating
|Mirror Buffed||Hot Dipped Galvanizing||Epoxy Coating||Electro Polished||Passivation|
|Teflon Coating||Oxidized||Zinc Plating||Chrome Plating|
Material Testing Of Grade 2 Titanium TAPPERED Tube Plugs
- Tensile testing of areas is one example of mechanical testing
- Testing for hardness
- Spectroscopic analysis of chemical compounds
- Testing for Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Test for flattening
- Tests at the micro and macro levels
- Testing for Pitting Resistance
- Test for flaring
- Corrosion between intergranular surfaces (IGS)
Price Of Titanium Grade 2 Tube
List of prices for Grade 2 Titanium tubes in India
Titanium tubes for heat exchangers and condensers in accordance with ASTM B338 Grade 2
Approximately US$ 20-48 per kilogram
Titanium Alloy Grade 2 tubes in thicknesses of 0.8mm, 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, and 4mm
Approximately US$ 25-30 per ton
Tubes made of Titanium Alloy Grade 2
Kg: US$ 22-28
Forged Titanium Tubes 20-30mm OD Grade 2 ASTM B348
Approximately 18-22 US dollars per kilogram
A titanium tube made of Ti Grade 2 according to ASTM B862
A kilogram of this product costs between US$39 and $50
Seamless titanium tubing with ID 48 in grade 2
The price per kilogram ranges from 11.24-13.48 US dollars
The ASTM B338 titanium tubing grade 2 is highly corrosion resistant
The price per kilogram ranges from 16.5-23.9 US dollars
Tubes made of grade 2 titanium according to ASME SB338
It costs between $21.9 and $22.5 per kilogram
Tubes made of titanium (ASTM B338 Grade 2, TA1, TA2, TA4)
A kilogram costs between 18 and 21 dollars
Application Of Titanium Gr 2 TAPPERED Tube Plugs
Titanium is a corrosion-resistant metal that can resist water and chlorine. Aerospace industries use it extensively for missiles, spacecraft, airplane engines, etc. In addition to its application in the automotive industry, medical equipment, instruments, sports goods, and many other industries, it is also used in heat exchangers, tanks, process vessels, valves, pulp and paper, power plants, and construction. As well as constructions, automobiles, refrigerators, coolers, heat exchangers, coolers, and condensers, titanium is also used. Titanium tapered plugs are one of the top exporters, suppliers, and stockists of our products. With a stock of more than 10000 titanium tapered plugs, we can deliver large quantities of titanium tube plugs when necessary. Our production capacity is more than 1000 titanium tapered tube plugs a day so that we can cater to your large requirements.
Marking & Packing Of Gr 2 TAPPERED Tube Plugs
Titanium Alloy Gr2 Filler Wire is packaged properly and carefully by Purohit Pipe Industries to prevent damage during transit. We pack Titanium Alloy Gr2 Filler Wire in wooden boxes and ship them worldwide.
Talk With Experts
Or Send a Message
Our Latest Blogs
Method of Removing Boiler Tubes
A boiler tube removal is normally accomplished by cutting the tubes at their outer periphery, heating the stub of the tube, notching the forks of the torches, and thereby forcing the tube loose from the boiler vessel. Boiler tube removal may involve cutting off the...
Request A Quote
Fill all information details to consult with us to get services from us
What are our quality inspection standards?
Our key qualities and services comprise of:
• Quality assured goods
• Multiple payment modes
• Experienced crew
• Prompt shipment
• Ethical business policies
• Wide distribution network
Which certifications have we acquired?
Lakshya International has the following certification:
• MSME UDHAYM NO
• GST CERTIFICATE
• CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
• CERTIFICATE OF IMPORT EXPORT CODE
• ISO CERTIFICATE
• PED CERTIFICATE
• CE CERTIFICATE
• MANUFACTURING CERTIFICATE
How can I place an order?
To place an order and receive a quote you can visit us on our website