Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar
Table of Content
- Product Specification
- Chemical Composition
- Mechanical Composition
- Equivalent Grade
Stainless Steel 309H Round Bar Supplier, SS 309H Forged Bar, Steel 309H Hex Bar, Stainless 309H Hollow Bar, UNS S30909 Black Bars Supplier in India.
ASTM A312 Stainless Steel 309 Round Bar, A213 Stainless Steel 309 Round Bar, A249 SS 309 Seamless Round Bar, TP 309 Stainless Steel Welded Tubing, SS UNS S30900 Round Bar, Stainless Steel Werkstoff NR. 1.4828 Round Bar Dealer & Exporters
Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar is one of the most prestigious products offered by Purohit Pipe Industries Corporation, which is associated with nursing solid solution heat resistant alloy which is exceptionally resistant to oxidation under gentle cycles up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. When compared to steel, stainless steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar tends to be harder and hardens faster than steel.
As a heat-resistant stainless steel, stainless steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar resists oxidation scaling and maintains high strength at high temperatures. The common attachment processes can be used to weld Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bars. Due to its higher creep properties at temperature, SS 309 Bar is very strong and ductile. If reducing sulphur gases are not a problem, it can be used continuously up to 1140 degrees C. Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar unsullied is resistant to oxidation and can be used continuously up to 1140 degrees C.
Additionally, SS E309Cb Bar has smart corrosion resistance. As a result of its high metal and nickel content, Alloy 309 Bar is corrosion resistant, oxidation resistant, and retains a higher percentage of temperature strength than the 309L Bar which is commonly used for easy fabrication and is a high carbon modification developed for creep resistance.
CITIES WE DELIVER
Adoni, Amaravati, Anantapur, Chandragiri, Chittoor, Dowlaiswaram ,Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Machilipatnam, Nagarjunakoṇḍa, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Yemmiganur, Itanagar, Dhuburi, Dibrugarh, Dispur, Guwahati, Jorhat, Nagaon, Sivasagar, Silchar, Tezpur, Tinsukia, Ara, Barauni, Begusarai, Bettiah, Bhagalpur, Bihar, Sharif, Bodh Gaya, Buxar, Chapra, Darbhanga, Dehri, Dinapur Nizamat, Gaya, Hajipur, Jamalpur, Katihar, Madhubani, Motihari, Munger, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnia, Pusa, Saharsa, Samastipur, Sasaram, Sitamarhi, Siwan, Chandigarh, Ambikapur, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Dhamtari, Durg, Jagdalpur, Raipur, Rajnandgaon, Daman, Diu, Silvassa, Delhi, New Delhi, Madgaon, Panaji, Ahmadabad, Amreli, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kandla, Khambhat, Kheda, Mahesana, Morbi, Nadiad, Navsari, Okha, Palanpur, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, Surendranagar, Valsad, Veraval, Ambala, Bhiwani, Chandigarh, Faridabad, Firozpur Jhirka, Gurugram, Hansi, Hisar, Jind, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Pehowa, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonipat, Bilaspur, Chamba, Dalhousie, Dharmshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Nahan, Shimla, Una, Anantnag, Baramula, Doda, Gulmarg, Jammu, Kathua, Punch, Rajouri, Srinagar, Udhampur, Bokaro, Chaibasa, Deoghar, Dhanbad, Dumka, Giridih, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Jharia, Rajmahal, Ranchi, Saraikela, Badami, Ballari, Bengaluru, Belagavi, Bhadravati, Bidar, Chikkamagaluru, Chitradurga, Davangere, Halebid, Hassan, Hubballi-Dharwad, Kalaburagi, Kolar, Madikeri, Mandya, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Raichur, Shivamogga, Shravanabelagola, Shrirangapattana, Tumakuru, Vijayapura, Alappuzha, Vatakara, Idukki, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Mattancheri, Palakkad, Thalassery, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Kargil, Leh, Balaghat, Barwani, Betul, Bharhut, Bhind, Bhojpur, Bhopal, Burhanpur, Chhatarpur, Chhindwara, Damoh, Datia, Dewas, Dhar, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar (Mhow), Guna, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Indore, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Jhabua, Khajuraho, Khandwa, Khargone, Maheshwar, Mandla, Mandsaur, Morena, Murwara, Narsimhapur, Narsinghgarh, Narwar, Neemuch, Nowgong, Orchha, Panna, Raisen, Rajgarh, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar, Sarangpur, Satna, Sehore, Seoni, Shahdol, Shajapur, Sheopur, Shivpuri, Ujjain, Vidisha, Ahmadnagar, Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad, Bhandara, Bhusawal, Bid, Buldhana, Chandrapur, Daulatabad, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kalyan, Karli, Kolhapur, Mahabaleshwar, Malegaon, Matheran, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Osmanabad, Pandharpur, Parbhani, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara, Sevagram, Solapur, Thane, Ulhasnagar,n Vasai-Virar, Wardha, Yavatmal, Imphal, Cherrapunji, Shillong, Aizawl, Lunglei, Kohima, Mon, Phek, Wokha, Zunheboto, Balangir, Baleshwar, Baripada, Bhubaneshwar, Brahmapur, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Kendujhar, Konark, Koraput, Paradip, Phulabani, Puri, Sambalpur, Udayagiri, Karaikal, Mahe, Puducherry, Yanam, Amritsar, Batala, Chandigarh, Faridkot, Firozpur, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Ludhiana, Nabha, Patiala, Rupnagar, Sangrur, Abu, Ajmer, Alwar, Amer, Barmer, Beawar, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Bundi, Chittaurgarh, Churu, Dhaulpur, Dungarpur, Ganganagar, Hanumangarh, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalor, Jhalawar, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Kishangarh, Kota, Merta, Nagaur, Nathdwara, Pali, Phalodi, Pushkar, Sawai Madhopur, Shahpura, Sikar, Sirohi, Tonk, Udaipur, Gangtok, Gyalshing, Lachung, Mangan, Arcot, Chengalpattu, Chennai, Chidambaram, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kanchipuram, Kanniyakumari, Kodaikanal, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Mamallapuram, Nagappattinam, Nagercoil, Palayamkottai, Pudukkottai, Rajapalayam, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tiruppur, Thoothukudi, Udhagamandalam, Vellore, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahbubnagar, Nizamabad, Sangareddi, Warangal, Agartala, Agra, Aligarh, Amroha, Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Bahraich, Ballia, Banda, Bara Banki, Bareilly, Basti, Bijnor, Bithur, Budaun, Bulandshahr, Deoria, Etah, Etawah, Faizabad, Farrukhabad-cum-Fatehgarh, Fatehpur, Fatehpur Sikri, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hardoi, Hathras, Jalaun, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kannauj, Kanpur, Lakhimpur, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Mainpuri, Mathura, Meerut, Mirzapur-Vindhyachal, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Partapgarh, Pilibhit, Prayagraj, Rae Bareli, Rampur, Saharanpur, Sambhal, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Sultanpur, Tehri, Varanasi, Almora, Dehra Dun, Haridwar, Mussoorie, Nainital, Pithoragarh, Alipore, Alipur Duar, Asansol, Baharampur, Bally, Balurghat, Bankura, Baranagar, Barasat, Barrackpore, Basirhat, Bhatpara, Bishnupur, Budge Budge, Burdwan, Chandernagore, Darjeeling, Diamond Harbour, Dum Dum, Durgapur, Halisahar, Haora, Hugli, Ingraj Bazar, Jalpaiguri, Kalimpong, Kamarhati, Kanchrapara, Kharagpur, Cooch Behar, Kolkata, Krishnanagar, Malda, Midnapore, Murshidabad, Nabadwip, Palashi, Panihati, Purulia, Raiganj, Santipur, Shantiniketan, Shrirampur, Siliguri, Siuri, Tamluk, Titagarh
Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar Specification
Specifications : ASTM A276, ASME SA276 / ASTM A479 ASME SA479
Round Bars : Outside Diameter in the range of 4mm to 500mm
Bright Bars : Outside Diameter in the range of 4mm to 100mm
Hex Bars : 18mm – 57mm (11/16″ to 2-3/4″)
Square Bars : 18mm – 47mm (11/16″ to 1-3/4″)
Length : 1 to 6 Metres, Custom Cut Lengths
Form : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle Etc.
Finish : Black, Bright Polished, Rough Turned, NO.4 Finish, Matt Finish, BA Finish
Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar Chemical Composition
|SS 309||0.10 max||2 max||0.75 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||18 – 20||–||8 – 10.5||–|
Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar Mechanical Properties
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar Equivalent Grades
|Grade||UNS No||Old British||Euronorm||Swedish SS||Japanese JIS|
What is the Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar?
There are various types of stainless steel 309/309L/309H round bars made from austenitic stainless steel alloys with high levels of chromium and nickel, which makes it a type of round bar. As the name suggests, this type of steel is designed for use in high-temperature applications, such as furnaces, boilers, heat exchangers, and a variety of other similar equipment that operates at high temperatures.
The stainless steel round bar 309/309L/309H is available in a variety of sizes and specifications. It is typically produced by hot-rolling or cold-rolling techniques and is available in a variety of sizes. In addition to this, it is also available in a variety of finishes, such as gloss, polished, or matte.
A “309” designation refers to the composition of the steel itself, which consists of 22% chromium and 12% nickel. There is a letter “L” in 309L, which indicates the steel contains a low carbon content, which makes it more resistant to sensitization and intergranular corrosion because it contains a low carbon content. The “H” in 309H indicates that there is a higher carbon content in this steel, which increases its strength and hardness at high temperatures, which makes it a better steel to work with.
In summary, the Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar is a high-quality and durable material that is well-suited to applications involving high temperatures. As a result of its excellent corrosion resistance, strength, and toughness, it is a popular choice for many industries, including chemical processing, oil and gas, and power generation.
Other Types of Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar
Stainless Steel 309H Rods
Stainless Steel 309H Bars
Stainless 309H Round Rods
309H Steel Round Bars
Stainless Steel 309H Hex Bar
309H Stainless Bright Bars
SS 309H Round Bar
UNS S30909 Threaded Bar
SS 309H Rods
Steel 309H Black Bar
SS UNS S30909 Bright Bars
Steel 309H Square Bar
Stainless 309H Rods
SS 309H Bars
309H Steel Hollow Bar
Steel 309H Forged Bars
Stainless Steel 309H Hexagonal Bars
Stainless 309H Round Bars
Type Of Stainless Steel Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar
- Stainless Steel 309 Pipes
- UNS S30908 Pipes
- Werkstoff Nr. 1.4828 Pipes
- JIS SUS 309S / 309H Pipes
- ASTM A312 SS 309H Pipes
- ASTM A358 Stainless Steel 309 Pipes
- ASME SA312 Stainless Steel 309 Pipes
- Stainless Steel 309 IBR Pipes
- UNS S30908 IBR Pipes
- Werkstoff Nr. 1.4828 IBR Pipes
- JIS SUS 309S / 309H IBR Pipes
- ASTM A312 SS 309H IBR Pipes
- ASTM A358 Stainless Steel 309 IBR Pipes
- ASME SA312 Stainless Steel 309 IBR Pipes
- Stainless Steel 309 Fabricated Pipes
- UNS S30908 Fabricated Pipes
- Werkstoff Nr. 1.4828 Fabricated Pipes
- JIS SUS 309S / 309H Fabricated Pipes
- ASTM A312 SS 309H Fabricated Pipes
- ASTM A358 Stainless Steel 309 Fabricated Pipes
- ASME SA312 Stainless Steel 309 Fabricated Pipes
- Stainless Steel 309 Welded Pipes
- UNS S30908 Welded Pipes
- Werkstoff Nr. 1.4828 Welded Pipes
- JIS SUS 309S / 309H Welded Pipes
- ASTM A312 SS 309H Welded Pipes
- ASTM A358 Stainless Steel 309 Welded Pipes
- ASME SA312 Stainless Steel 309 Welded Pipes
- Stainless Steel 309 Tubes
- UNS S30908 Tubes
- Werkstoff Nr. 1.4828 Tubes
- JIS SUS 309S / 309H Tubes
- ASTM A312 SS 309H Tubes
- ASTM A358 Stainless Steel 309 Tubes
- ASME SA312 Stainless Steel 309 Tubes
- Stainless Steel 309 Seamless Tubes
- UNS S30908 Seamless Tubes
- Werkstoff Nr. 1.4828 Seamless Tubes
- JIS SUS 309S / 309H Seamless Tubes
- ASTM A312 SS 309H Seamless Tubes
- ASTM A358 Stainless Steel 309 Seamless Tubes
- ASME SA312 Stainless Steel 309 Seamless Tubes
- Stainless Steel 309 ERW Boiler Tubes
- UNS S30908 ERW Boiler Tubes
- Werkstoff Nr. 1.4828 ERW Boiler Tubes
- JIS SUS 309S / 309H ERW Boiler Tubes
- ASTM A312 SS 309H ERW Boiler Tubes
- ASTM A358 Stainless Steel 309 ERW Boiler Tubes
- ASME SA312 Stainless Steel 309 ERW Boiler Tubes
- Stainless Steel 309 CDW Boiler Tubes
- UNS S30908 CDW Boiler Tubes
- Werkstoff Nr. 1.4828 CDW Boiler Tubes
- JIS SUS 309S / 309H CDW Boiler Tubes
- ASTM A312 SS 309H CDW Boiler Tubes
- ASTM A358 Stainless Steel 309 CDW Boiler Tubes
- ASME SA312 Stainless Steel 309 CDW Boiler Tubes
- Stainless Steel 309 Air Heater Tubes
- UNS S30908 Air Heater Tubes
- Werkstoff Nr. 1.4828 Air Heater Tubes
- JIS SUS 309S / 309H Air Heater Tubes
- ASTM A312 SS 309H Air Heater Tubes
- ASTM A358 Stainless Steel 309 Air Heater Tubes
- ASME SA312 Stainless Steel 309 Air Heater Tubes
- Stainless Steel 309 Round Pipe / Tube
- UNS S30908 Round Pipe / Tube
- Werkstoff Nr. 1.4828 Round Pipe / Tube
- JIS SUS 309S / 309H Round Pipe / Tube
- ASTM A312 SS 309H Round Pipe / Tube
- ASTM A358 Stainless Steel 309 Round Pipe / Tube
- ASME SA312 Stainless Steel 309 Round Pipe / Tube
- Stainless Steel 309 Square Pipe / Tube
- UNS S30908 Square Pipe / Tube
- Werkstoff Nr. 1.4828 Square Pipe / Tube
- JIS SUS 309S / 309H Square Pipe / Tube
- ASTM A312 SS 309H Square Pipe / Tube
- ASTM A358 Stainless Steel 309 Square Pipe / Tube
- ASME SA312 Stainless Steel 309 Square Pipe / Tube
- Stainless Steel 309 Rectangular Pipe / Tube
- UNS S30908 Rectangular Pipe / Tube
- Werkstoff Nr. 1.4828 Rectangular Pipe / Tube
- JIS SUS 309S / 309H Rectangular Pipe / Tube
- ASTM A312 SS 309H Rectangular Pipe / Tube
- ASTM A358 Stainless Steel 309 Rectangular Pipe / Tube
- ASME SA312 Stainless Steel 309 Rectangular Pipe / Tube
Dimensions Of Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar
|Nominal pipe Size(NPS)||Outside Diameter||Nominal Wall Thickness|
Size Range Of Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar
Length of Pipe
(ft per sq. foot of surface)
|Weight||Number of Threads per inch of Screw|
|1 ¼||1.660||1.38||0.14||2.16||1.50||0.67||2.30||2.77||0.0104||2.27||3.38||11 ½|
|1 ½||1.900||1.61||0.15||2.84||2.04||0.80||2.01||2.37||0.0141||2.72||4.04||11 ½|
What is the Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar for advantages and disadvantages?
Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bars have the following advantages:
- In high-temperature environments, the material is highly resistant to corrosion and oxidation.
- At high temperatures, this material has excellent strength and toughness.
- With a low carbon content of 309L and a high carbon content of 309H, these steels provide a wide range of mechanical properties suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Weldability and formability are good.
The following are some disadvantages of stainless steel round bars 309/309L/309H:
- The cost of this alloy is higher than that of some other stainless steel alloys.
- When exposed to high temperatures and corrosive environments for a prolonged period of time, this material is susceptible to cracking and scaling.
- In order to avoid contamination of the material and damage to it, it must be handled and stored properly.
- This product may not be suitable for some applications that require higher levels of corrosion resistance or greater strength.
Applications Industry of Stainless Steel 309/309L/309H Round Bar
- Thermal pipe plants
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Oil Refineries
- Textile Industries
- Nuclear plants
- Chemical Industries
- Dairy Products
- Power Plant
- Food Products
- Petrochemicals industry
- Sugar industry
- Engineering industry
- Chemical industry
Talk With Experts
Or Send a Message
Our Latest Blogs
What are the different grades of forged fittings?
What is a forged fitting? Pipe fittings made from forged carbon steel are known as forged steel fittings. The forging process is used to create very strong fittings. Carbon steel is heated to molten temperatures and inserted into dies. Forged steel fittings are then...
Request A Quote
Fill all information details to consult with us to get services from us
What are our quality inspection standards?
Our key qualities and services comprise of:
• Quality assured goods
• Multiple payment modes
• Experienced crew
• Prompt shipment
• Ethical business policies
• Wide distribution network
Which certifications have we acquired?
Lakshya International has the following certification:
• MSME UDHAYM NO
• GST CERTIFICATE
• CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
• CERTIFICATE OF IMPORT EXPORT CODE
• ISO CERTIFICATE
• PED CERTIFICATE
• CE CERTIFICATE
• MANUFACTURING CERTIFICATE
How can I place an order?
To place an order and receive a quote you can visit us on our website