Perforated Metal Screens and Parts
Table of Content
- Metal Supplier
- Important Terms
A leading supplier of perforated parts, perforated metal sheets, perforated baffles, perforated sheets, and perforated tubes of various sizes and thicknesses, Purohit Pipe Industries is based in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Our range of sheet metal components finds extensive application in diverse industries and is appreciated for their excellent features. Being counted amongst the leading companies, we are involved in offering a wide range of Sheet Metal Components.
These are widely used in electrical components, automobiles and many more. Purohit Pipe Industries manufactures these using fine quality material which we source from reliable vendors of the industry. Further, we offer our products at very competitive prices. In order to meet the diverse needs of our clients, we provide a wide range of Sheet Metal Components.
Known for their superior finish and precise dimensions, our products are offered in various specifications as per the customers’ requirements. Additionally, we guarantee timely delivery.Known for their superior finish and precise dimensions, our products are offered in various specifications as per the customers’ requirements. Additionally, we guarantee timely delivery.
Today, every industry needs just a little extra to achieve perfection we’ve never heard of before. To ensure that it happens, we are committed to providing the highest quality perforated metal products for an added flair to enhance visual appeal and aesthetics. Legends India, the most reliable Perforated Metal Supplier, can help you do just that. As a Perforated Metal supplier in the country, we strive for excellence and complete customer satisfaction, which is a reward for all the efforts made by our professionals.
CITIES WE DELIVER
Adoni, Amaravati, Anantapur, Chandragiri, Chittoor, Dowlaiswaram ,Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Machilipatnam, Nagarjunakoṇḍa, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Yemmiganur, Itanagar, Dhuburi, Dibrugarh, Dispur, Guwahati, Jorhat, Nagaon, Sivasagar, Silchar, Tezpur, Tinsukia, Ara, Barauni, Begusarai, Bettiah, Bhagalpur, Bihar, Sharif, Bodh Gaya, Buxar, Chapra, Darbhanga, Dehri, Dinapur Nizamat, Gaya, Hajipur, Jamalpur, Katihar, Madhubani, Motihari, Munger, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnia, Pusa, Saharsa, Samastipur, Sasaram, Sitamarhi, Siwan, Chandigarh, Ambikapur, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Dhamtari, Durg, Jagdalpur, Raipur, Rajnandgaon, Daman, Diu, Silvassa, Delhi, New Delhi, Madgaon, Panaji, Ahmadabad, Amreli, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kandla, Khambhat, Kheda, Mahesana, Morbi, Nadiad, Navsari, Okha, Palanpur, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, Surendranagar, Valsad, Veraval, Ambala, Bhiwani, Chandigarh, Faridabad, Firozpur Jhirka, Gurugram, Hansi, Hisar, Jind, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Pehowa, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonipat, Bilaspur, Chamba, Dalhousie, Dharmshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Nahan, Shimla, Una, Anantnag, Baramula, Doda, Gulmarg, Jammu, Kathua, Punch, Rajouri, Srinagar, Udhampur, Bokaro, Chaibasa, Deoghar, Dhanbad, Dumka, Giridih, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Jharia, Rajmahal, Ranchi, Saraikela, Badami, Ballari, Bengaluru, Belagavi, Bhadravati, Bidar, Chikkamagaluru, Chitradurga, Davangere, Halebid, Hassan, Hubballi-Dharwad, Kalaburagi, Kolar, Madikeri, Mandya, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Raichur, Shivamogga, Shravanabelagola, Shrirangapattana, Tumakuru, Vijayapura, Alappuzha, Vatakara, Idukki, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Mattancheri, Palakkad, Thalassery, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Kargil, Leh, Balaghat, Barwani, Betul, Bharhut, Bhind, Bhojpur, Bhopal, Burhanpur, Chhatarpur, Chhindwara, Damoh, Datia, Dewas, Dhar, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar (Mhow), Guna, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Indore, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Jhabua, Khajuraho, Khandwa, Khargone, Maheshwar, Mandla, Mandsaur, Morena, Murwara, Narsimhapur, Narsinghgarh, Narwar, Neemuch, Nowgong, Orchha, Panna, Raisen, Rajgarh, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar, Sarangpur, Satna, Sehore, Seoni, Shahdol, Shajapur, Sheopur, Shivpuri, Ujjain, Vidisha, Ahmadnagar, Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad, Bhandara, Bhusawal, Bid, Buldhana, Chandrapur, Daulatabad, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kalyan, Karli, Kolhapur, Mahabaleshwar, Malegaon, Matheran, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Osmanabad, Pandharpur, Parbhani, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara, Sevagram, Solapur, Thane, Ulhasnagar,n Vasai-Virar, Wardha, Yavatmal, Imphal, Cherrapunji, Shillong, Aizawl, Lunglei, Kohima, Mon, Phek, Wokha, Zunheboto, Balangir, Baleshwar, Baripada, Bhubaneshwar, Brahmapur, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Kendujhar, Konark, Koraput, Paradip, Phulabani, Puri, Sambalpur, Udayagiri, Karaikal, Mahe, Puducherry, Yanam, Amritsar, Batala, Chandigarh, Faridkot, Firozpur, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Ludhiana, Nabha, Patiala, Rupnagar, Sangrur, Abu, Ajmer, Alwar, Amer, Barmer, Beawar, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Bundi, Chittaurgarh, Churu, Dhaulpur, Dungarpur, Ganganagar, Hanumangarh, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalor, Jhalawar, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Kishangarh, Kota, Merta, Nagaur, Nathdwara, Pali, Phalodi, Pushkar, Sawai Madhopur, Shahpura, Sikar, Sirohi, Tonk, Udaipur, Gangtok, Gyalshing, Lachung, Mangan, Arcot, Chengalpattu, Chennai, Chidambaram, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kanchipuram, Kanniyakumari, Kodaikanal, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Mamallapuram, Nagappattinam, Nagercoil, Palayamkottai, Pudukkottai, Rajapalayam, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tiruppur, Thoothukudi, Udhagamandalam, Vellore, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahbubnagar, Nizamabad, Sangareddi, Warangal, Agartala, Agra, Aligarh, Amroha, Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Bahraich, Ballia, Banda, Bara Banki, Bareilly, Basti, Bijnor, Bithur, Budaun, Bulandshahr, Deoria, Etah, Etawah, Faizabad, Farrukhabad-cum-Fatehgarh, Fatehpur, Fatehpur Sikri, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hardoi, Hathras, Jalaun, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kannauj, Kanpur, Lakhimpur, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Mainpuri, Mathura, Meerut, Mirzapur-Vindhyachal, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Partapgarh, Pilibhit, Prayagraj, Rae Bareli, Rampur, Saharanpur, Sambhal, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Sultanpur, Tehri, Varanasi, Almora, Dehra Dun, Haridwar, Mussoorie, Nainital, Pithoragarh, Alipore, Alipur Duar, Asansol, Baharampur, Bally, Balurghat, Bankura, Baranagar, Barasat, Barrackpore, Basirhat, Bhatpara, Bishnupur, Budge Budge, Burdwan, Chandernagore, Darjeeling, Diamond Harbour, Dum Dum, Durgapur, Halisahar, Haora, Hugli, Ingraj Bazar, Jalpaiguri, Kalimpong, Kamarhati, Kanchrapara, Kharagpur, Cooch Behar, Kolkata, Krishnanagar, Malda, Midnapore, Murshidabad, Nabadwip, Palashi, Panihati, Purulia, Raiganj, Santipur, Shantiniketan, Shrirampur, Siliguri, Siuri, Tamluk, Titagarh
Client Checklist for a Perforated Metal Supplier
Our technical consultation experts can help you if you approach a perforated metal supplier and you are looking for a worthwhile conversation that leads to a satisfactory result. To achieve an accurate result and a satisfactory perforation delivery, it is very important that our suppliers understand your requirements in detail. The more specific your details are, the more accurate the results will be.
Perforated Sheets For Processing And Pre-Cleaning
- Hole size: 1 mm up to 154mm (other hole sizes also available but not recommended)
- Thickness: Popular thickness: 0.75mm up to 12mm (other thicknesses also available upon request)
- Sheet sizes: Standard sheet sizes – 2 x 1m, 2.5 x 1.25m and 3 x 1.5m, special sizes are also available to order.
- Percentage open area: 20% to 50% standard open area – Higher open areas available
- General Fabrication Manufacturing Services available include; Cutting, rolling, folding, and welding
- Popular materials used within food processing;
- Stainless steel, brass, and copper
Product Definitions, Terms And Spec Information:
- Based on its shape, opening, gauge, and size, it is very versatile and functional
- Depending on the gauge, it can be strong
- Solids can be vented, screened, and filtered
- Despite being lightweight, it is durable
- Its openings can be chosen for optical requirements appealing to to various architectural requirements
- The perforated metal sheet retains a high percentage of its strength after it is perforated, but loses a lot of costly weight during the process. If manufacturing a product that needs to be lighter, use perforated metal – a metal sheet retains a high percentage of its strength after it is perforated.The perforated metal sheet retains a high percentage of its strength after it is perforated, but loses a lot of costly weight during the process. If manufacturing a product that needs to be lighter, use perforated metal – a metal sheet retains a high percentage of its strength after it is perforated.
Important Terms for Perforated Metal:
- Staggered perforations (60 degree pattern) are standard.
- A 45-degree staggered pattern is also available, as well as a straight line pattern.
- Perforations in squares can be staggered or straight.
- There are three types of slotted perforations: side staggered, end staggered, or straight lines.
- Slotted perforations will be round end slots; specify if square end slots are needed.
- Upon request, other perforations are available.
For large perforations, the spacing will be determined either by the centres of the perforations or by the open area needed. For small perforations, the spacing will be determined by the centres of the perforations or by the open area needed, or by the number of perforations per square inch.
Pattern of Perforations
- The straight row of holes is normally parallel to the long dimension of the sheet for staggered perforations.
- In most cases, the long dimension of the slots can be supplied with either the width or length of the sheet.
- Perforated Stock Size Sheets & Plates: The long sides of the sheet will have minimum margins, while the short sides will either have minimum margins or no margins.
- In the industry, unfinished end patterns are standard for sheets and plates re-sheared after perforating. Special margins are available to specifications, but must be within the dimensional limits of the perforating tool.In the industry, unfinished end patterns are standard for sheets and plates re-sheared after perforating. Special margins are available to specifications, but must be within the dimensional limits of the perforating tool.
Flatness of Sheets & Plates
In For most requirements, perforated sheets and plates can be supplied to AISI flatness tolerances. Contact our sales department before ordering any of the following special requirements:
- Extra wide margins on perforated sheets.
- Within the perforated area, blank areas are required.
- A large percentage of open area is present in perforated sheets.
- Metal with a large perforation compared to its gauge.
- Special alloys.
- Stretcher leveled sheets.
Guidelines for Minimum Hole Size/Minimum Bar Width
Perforating should not take place with holes smaller than the thickness of the material as a rule of thumb. If a 1-to-1 ratio is too close, it is more likely that the tool will fail, and it needs to be taken more precautions to prevent it. Modifications can be made at an additional cost in certain instances. It is recommended to specify at least three thickness gauges thinner than the hole diameter for stainless steels and similar higher strength materials.
Due to the increased number of punches and therefore, the increased perforation tonnage, the bar width should be greater than the material thickness. This can be adjusted at a price.
- Food Processing
- Material Handling Equipment
- Federal Government
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Homes
The Question arises, what are those particular details?
- Material for perforation
- The thickness of material
- Width of material
- Length of material
- The shape of the hole
- Size of the hole
- Centre to centre distance (pitch)
- Distance between 2 holes (wall)
- The pattern of the hole
- End pattern finished or unfinished
- Placement pattern
- Margins side and end
- Flatness process
- Allied services like shearing, coating, drilling, blending, etc.
- Application of the product
- Technical details of the application
Talk With Experts
Or Send a Message
Our Latest Blogs
Method of Removing Boiler Tubes
A boiler tube removal is normally accomplished by cutting the tubes at their outer periphery, heating the stub of the tube, notching the forks of the torches, and thereby forcing the tube loose from the boiler vessel. Boiler tube removal may involve cutting off the...
Request A Quote
Fill all information details to consult with us to get services from us
What are our quality inspection standards?
Our key qualities and services comprise of:
• Quality assured goods
• Multiple payment modes
• Experienced crew
• Prompt shipment
• Ethical business policies
• Wide distribution network
Which certifications have we acquired?
Lakshya International has the following certification:
• MSME UDHAYM NO
• GST CERTIFICATE
• CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
• CERTIFICATE OF IMPORT EXPORT CODE
• ISO CERTIFICATE
• PED CERTIFICATE
• CE CERTIFICATE
• MANUFACTURING CERTIFICATE
How can I place an order?
To place an order and receive a quote you can visit us on our website