Table of Content
- Product Specification
- Highlighted Features
- Benefits of dimple jacket plates
- Design and Common Applications
Purohit Pipe Industries supplies custom vessels for high compliance industries including pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals. Specialty sanitary design tanks, such as pressure vessels, processing tanks, and mixing vessels, are manufactured by us.
As an ASME certified , we offer heat exchange surfaces, agitation, CIP (clean-in-place) componentry, and controls. In order to meet all testing and documentation requirements, Purohit Pipe Industries has an in-house quality and compliance team.
Royal Welding and Fabricating specialises in dimple jacketed stainless steel mixing tanks and reactors. For high and low pressure service, these tanks can have ASME code stamped jackets. You can install Dimple Jackets on your existing equipment as individually shaped units.
Dimple Plate promotes heat transfer through the tank wall by creating turbulence in the flow through the jacket. As a result, more insulation material can be used in the same area.
CITIES WE DELIVER
Adoni, Amaravati, Anantapur, Chandragiri, Chittoor, Dowlaiswaram ,Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Machilipatnam, Nagarjunakoṇḍa, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Yemmiganur, Itanagar, Dhuburi, Dibrugarh, Dispur, Guwahati, Jorhat, Nagaon, Sivasagar, Silchar, Tezpur, Tinsukia, Ara, Barauni, Begusarai, Bettiah, Bhagalpur, Bihar, Sharif, Bodh Gaya, Buxar, Chapra, Darbhanga, Dehri, Dinapur Nizamat, Gaya, Hajipur, Jamalpur, Katihar, Madhubani, Motihari, Munger, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnia, Pusa, Saharsa, Samastipur, Sasaram, Sitamarhi, Siwan, Chandigarh, Ambikapur, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Dhamtari, Durg, Jagdalpur, Raipur, Rajnandgaon, Daman, Diu, Silvassa, Delhi, New Delhi, Madgaon, Panaji, Ahmadabad, Amreli, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kandla, Khambhat, Kheda, Mahesana, Morbi, Nadiad, Navsari, Okha, Palanpur, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, Surendranagar, Valsad, Veraval, Ambala, Bhiwani, Chandigarh, Faridabad, Firozpur Jhirka, Gurugram, Hansi, Hisar, Jind, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Pehowa, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonipat, Bilaspur, Chamba, Dalhousie, Dharmshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Nahan, Shimla, Una, Anantnag, Baramula, Doda, Gulmarg, Jammu, Kathua, Punch, Rajouri, Srinagar, Udhampur, Bokaro, Chaibasa, Deoghar, Dhanbad, Dumka, Giridih, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Jharia, Rajmahal, Ranchi, Saraikela, Badami, Ballari, Bengaluru, Belagavi, Bhadravati, Bidar, Chikkamagaluru, Chitradurga, Davangere, Halebid, Hassan, Hubballi-Dharwad, Kalaburagi, Kolar, Madikeri, Mandya, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Raichur, Shivamogga, Shravanabelagola, Shrirangapattana, Tumakuru, Vijayapura, Alappuzha, Vatakara, Idukki, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Mattancheri, Palakkad, Thalassery, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Kargil, Leh, Balaghat, Barwani, Betul, Bharhut, Bhind, Bhojpur, Bhopal, Burhanpur, Chhatarpur, Chhindwara, Damoh, Datia, Dewas, Dhar, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar (Mhow), Guna, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Indore, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Jhabua, Khajuraho, Khandwa, Khargone, Maheshwar, Mandla, Mandsaur, Morena, Murwara, Narsimhapur, Narsinghgarh, Narwar, Neemuch, Nowgong, Orchha, Panna, Raisen, Rajgarh, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar, Sarangpur, Satna, Sehore, Seoni, Shahdol, Shajapur, Sheopur, Shivpuri, Ujjain, Vidisha, Ahmadnagar, Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad, Bhandara, Bhusawal, Bid, Buldhana, Chandrapur, Daulatabad, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kalyan, Karli, Kolhapur, Mahabaleshwar, Malegaon, Matheran, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Osmanabad, Pandharpur, Parbhani, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara, Sevagram, Solapur, Thane, Ulhasnagar,n Vasai-Virar, Wardha, Yavatmal, Imphal, Cherrapunji, Shillong, Aizawl, Lunglei, Kohima, Mon, Phek, Wokha, Zunheboto, Balangir, Baleshwar, Baripada, Bhubaneshwar, Brahmapur, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Kendujhar, Konark, Koraput, Paradip, Phulabani, Puri, Sambalpur, Udayagiri, Karaikal, Mahe, Puducherry, Yanam, Amritsar, Batala, Chandigarh, Faridkot, Firozpur, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Ludhiana, Nabha, Patiala, Rupnagar, Sangrur, Abu, Ajmer, Alwar, Amer, Barmer, Beawar, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Bundi, Chittaurgarh, Churu, Dhaulpur, Dungarpur, Ganganagar, Hanumangarh, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalor, Jhalawar, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Kishangarh, Kota, Merta, Nagaur, Nathdwara, Pali, Phalodi, Pushkar, Sawai Madhopur, Shahpura, Sikar, Sirohi, Tonk, Udaipur, Gangtok, Gyalshing, Lachung, Mangan, Arcot, Chengalpattu, Chennai, Chidambaram, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kanchipuram, Kanniyakumari, Kodaikanal, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Mamallapuram, Nagappattinam, Nagercoil, Palayamkottai, Pudukkottai, Rajapalayam, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tiruppur, Thoothukudi, Udhagamandalam, Vellore, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahbubnagar, Nizamabad, Sangareddi, Warangal, Agartala, Agra, Aligarh, Amroha, Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Bahraich, Ballia, Banda, Bara Banki, Bareilly, Basti, Bijnor, Bithur, Budaun, Bulandshahr, Deoria, Etah, Etawah, Faizabad, Farrukhabad-cum-Fatehgarh, Fatehpur, Fatehpur Sikri, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hardoi, Hathras, Jalaun, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kannauj, Kanpur, Lakhimpur, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Mainpuri, Mathura, Meerut, Mirzapur-Vindhyachal, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Partapgarh, Pilibhit, Prayagraj, Rae Bareli, Rampur, Saharanpur, Sambhal, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Sultanpur, Tehri, Varanasi, Almora, Dehra Dun, Haridwar, Mussoorie, Nainital, Pithoragarh, Alipore, Alipur Duar, Asansol, Baharampur, Bally, Balurghat, Bankura, Baranagar, Barasat, Barrackpore, Basirhat, Bhatpara, Bishnupur, Budge Budge, Burdwan, Chandernagore, Darjeeling, Diamond Harbour, Dum Dum, Durgapur, Halisahar, Haora, Hugli, Ingraj Bazar, Jalpaiguri, Kalimpong, Kamarhati, Kanchrapara, Kharagpur, Cooch Behar, Kolkata, Krishnanagar, Malda, Midnapore, Murshidabad, Nabadwip, Palashi, Panihati, Purulia, Raiganj, Santipur, Shantiniketan, Shrirampur, Siliguri, Siuri, Tamluk, Titagarh
Dimpling Jackets Specification
|Model||Stainless Steel Dimple Jacket Tank|
|Steel Grade||SS316, SS304|
Highlighted Features Of Our Laser Welded Dimple Jackets:
- Known for their dimensional accuracy.
- Regardless of the conditions, work is hassle-free.
- Dimple jackets are easier to work with than conventional ones.
- Dimple Jacket Plate is quick to clean, manage and maintain.
- High-pressure and challenging processing climates are no problem for this material.
Benefits of dimple jacket plates
- Two sheets of dimple jacket plates are welded together using a laser welding machine controlled by a computer. As a result, the dimple jacket plates can be manufactured entirely to size, with all desired shapes, cut-outs, fastening points, and connections. Additionally, you save money on materials.
- Dimple jacket plates have a welding pattern that ensures high turbulence and heat transfer.
- The higher turbulence reduces the deposition of lime, algae, etc.
- As dimple jacket plates have a low volume, cooling and heating agents are not needed. Therefore, less pumping power is required.
Design Options and Common Applications for Dimple Jackets
Dimpled jackets are one of the most versatile jacket styles and are suitable for both small and large tanks. Dimpled jackets offer a higher pressure drop at a lower price point than conventional jackets for large applications.
With dimpled jackets, large heating and cooling transfer areas can be achieved at lower pressures (up to 300 psi). Thin-gauge metal is welded in a regular pattern to the vessel shell in these jackets. Dimples are punched and welded areas that create turbulence in the jacket’s fluid flow, allowing the insulating fluids to heat and cool more efficiently as they rush through them.
Dimple jackets offer distinct advantages over other designs. Key benefits include:
- High jacket pressures without significant thickness increases, enabling reliable performance and optimal savings
- Steam applications benefit from excellent performance
- Due to the density of contact points, efficient heat transfer is achieved with low media flow
- Technical Standards and Safety Authority certification under ASME Section VIII, Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels under Boiler and Pressure Code up to 110 psi
- Economical and effective
- The overall heat transfer coefficient (U) is higher
- Liquid distribution is superior
Technical data for laser welded dimple jackets
- Width up to 2000mm
- Jacketed cylinders with a diameter of 600m to 4000mm
- Manufacture of jacketed torispherical and conical vessel heads
- Pressure up to 40 bars
- Wall thickness from 0.8mm to 2mm of the double jacketed plate
Applications dimple jacket plates
There are many applications for dimple jacket plates in the food industry, process industry, and chemical industry, among others. Below you will find an overview of the most common applications. Is your application not included? Please contact our engineers to discuss your requirements. We will be happy to provide you with a customer-specific solution.
- Cooling of beer tanks
- Cooling of wine tanks
- Cooling of milk tanks
- Cooling and/or heating of process tanks
- Cooling and/or heating of screw conveyors
- Cooling and/or heating of flat surfaces
- Cooling and/or heating of vessels
- Cooling and/or heating of baths
- Cooling and/or heating of silos by means of jacket plates
- Heating heads of extruders (extruders)
- Cooling of condenser plates
- Heating of drying installations
- Heat exchangers
Talk With Experts
Or Send a Message
Our Latest Blogs
The Difference Between Forged Flanges and Cast Flanges
We have talked commonly about forged steel flanges, forged tube, what is forged metal, casting flange, what causes cast, casting porosity, cast trunion, but today lets understand the difference between forged and cast along with the advantages and disadvantages of...
Request A Quote
Fill all information details to consult with us to get services from us
What are our quality inspection standards?
Our key qualities and services comprise of:
• Quality assured goods
• Multiple payment modes
• Experienced crew
• Prompt shipment
• Ethical business policies
• Wide distribution network
Which certifications have we acquired?
Lakshya International has the following certification:
• MSME UDHAYM NO
• GST CERTIFICATE
• CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
• CERTIFICATE OF IMPORT EXPORT CODE
• ISO CERTIFICATE
• PED CERTIFICATE
• CE CERTIFICATE
• MANUFACTURING CERTIFICATE
How can I place an order?
To place an order and receive a quote you can visit us on our website