BLIND FLANGE 900/1500/2500
Table of Content
- Product Specification
- Material Grade
We Are One Of The Largest Exporter And Suppliers In India Of 150/300/600 Stainless Steel Blind Flanges And Carbon Steel Forged Blind Flanges As Per Asme B16.5 Standards
The blind flange is a flange without a boring center or a hub. These blind flanges have a similar bolting system, a similar thickness of the face, and a matching face type. This stainless steel blind flange is designed to seal the nozzles of high pressure vessels. Stainless steel flanges are extremely resistant to corrosion and do not deform under extreme temperatures. They are bolted to the pipe so that the interior of the pipe is easily accessible. Flanges with blind centers or hubs are called blind flanges. These blind flanges have similar bolting systems, a similar thickness of the face, and a similar face type. These stainless steel blind flanges are designed to seal high pressure nozzles. They are bolted to the pipe so that the interior of the pipe is easily accessible. Stainless steel flanges are extremely resistant to corrosion and do not deform under extreme temperatures.
A prominent manufacturer and exporter of industrial Blind Flanges, Purohit Pipes Industries is regarded among the most prominent firms in the blind flange industry. These ASME B16.5 Blind Flanges are designed in accordance with the industrial standards and are fabricated using quality materials. As a result of their excellent performance, corrosion resistance, and durability, Stainless Steel Blind Flanges offer excellent performance. The ANSI B16.47 SWRF Flanges meet the requirements of a variety of industries like automobiles, heavy engineering, railroads, and pipelines. Despite the fact that our flange range is available in standard specifications, we can also customize the flanges in accordance with our clients’ specifications. A Carbon Steel Flange is fabricated with a wall thickness that matches the dimensions of the pipe that it is attached to. Using our Alloy Steel Blind Plate Flanges, we are able to cater to the needs of various industries, and our Blind Plate Flanges are ideal for use at high pressures and a variety of temperatures, whether they be cold or hot.
This ASME B16.5 BLRF Flange is manufactured from plates, casts, or forged materials. Its dimensions are suitable for industrialists, manufacturers, suppliers, and architects. A ANSI B16.5 Class 150 Flat Face Blind Flange is used in conjunction with other ASME B16 series flanges to regulate low fluids and gases. The majority of these are used in noncritical and low-cost applications.
The Alloy Steel Blank Flanges contain molybdenum, nickel, chromium, and other elements in small traces. Carbon Steel Blind Flanges contain a high amount of carbon, which increases their melting point, strength, toughness, and wear resistance. They are malleable, durable, and have better heat distribution because of the high carbon content. Centrifugal casting in metal or resin is used to make the Ductile Iron Blind Flange. Our blind flanges are manufactured with the best raw materials and latest technology. If you would like more information about our blind flanges or would like to customize them, please contact us.
CITIES WE DELIVER
Adoni, Amaravati, Anantapur, Chandragiri, Chittoor, Dowlaiswaram ,Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Machilipatnam, Nagarjunakoṇḍa, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Yemmiganur, Itanagar, Dhuburi, Dibrugarh, Dispur, Guwahati, Jorhat, Nagaon, Sivasagar, Silchar, Tezpur, Tinsukia, Ara, Barauni, Begusarai, Bettiah, Bhagalpur, Bihar, Sharif, Bodh Gaya, Buxar, Chapra, Darbhanga, Dehri, Dinapur Nizamat, Gaya, Hajipur, Jamalpur, Katihar, Madhubani, Motihari, Munger, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnia, Pusa, Saharsa, Samastipur, Sasaram, Sitamarhi, Siwan, Chandigarh, Ambikapur, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Dhamtari, Durg, Jagdalpur, Raipur, Rajnandgaon, Daman, Diu, Silvassa, Delhi, New Delhi, Madgaon, Panaji, Ahmadabad, Amreli, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kandla, Khambhat, Kheda, Mahesana, Morbi, Nadiad, Navsari, Okha, Palanpur, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, Surendranagar, Valsad, Veraval, Ambala, Bhiwani, Chandigarh, Faridabad, Firozpur Jhirka, Gurugram, Hansi, Hisar, Jind, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Pehowa, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonipat, Bilaspur, Chamba, Dalhousie, Dharmshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Nahan, Shimla, Una, Anantnag, Baramula, Doda, Gulmarg, Jammu, Kathua, Punch, Rajouri, Srinagar, Udhampur, Bokaro, Chaibasa, Deoghar, Dhanbad, Dumka, Giridih, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Jharia, Rajmahal, Ranchi, Saraikela, Badami, Ballari, Bengaluru, Belagavi, Bhadravati, Bidar, Chikkamagaluru, Chitradurga, Davangere, Halebid, Hassan, Hubballi-Dharwad, Kalaburagi, Kolar, Madikeri, Mandya, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Raichur, Shivamogga, Shravanabelagola, Shrirangapattana, Tumakuru, Vijayapura, Alappuzha, Vatakara, Idukki, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Mattancheri, Palakkad, Thalassery, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Kargil, Leh, Balaghat, Barwani, Betul, Bharhut, Bhind, Bhojpur, Bhopal, Burhanpur, Chhatarpur, Chhindwara, Damoh, Datia, Dewas, Dhar, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar (Mhow), Guna, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Indore, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Jhabua, Khajuraho, Khandwa, Khargone, Maheshwar, Mandla, Mandsaur, Morena, Murwara, Narsimhapur, Narsinghgarh, Narwar, Neemuch, Nowgong, Orchha, Panna, Raisen, Rajgarh, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar, Sarangpur, Satna, Sehore, Seoni, Shahdol, Shajapur, Sheopur, Shivpuri, Ujjain, Vidisha, Ahmadnagar, Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad, Bhandara, Bhusawal, Bid, Buldhana, Chandrapur, Daulatabad, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kalyan, Karli, Kolhapur, Mahabaleshwar, Malegaon, Matheran, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Osmanabad, Pandharpur, Parbhani, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara, Sevagram, Solapur, Thane, Ulhasnagar,n Vasai-Virar, Wardha, Yavatmal, Imphal, Cherrapunji, Shillong, Aizawl, Lunglei, Kohima, Mon, Phek, Wokha, Zunheboto, Balangir, Baleshwar, Baripada, Bhubaneshwar, Brahmapur, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Kendujhar, Konark, Koraput, Paradip, Phulabani, Puri, Sambalpur, Udayagiri, Karaikal, Mahe, Puducherry, Yanam, Amritsar, Batala, Chandigarh, Faridkot, Firozpur, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Ludhiana, Nabha, Patiala, Rupnagar, Sangrur, Abu, Ajmer, Alwar, Amer, Barmer, Beawar, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Bundi, Chittaurgarh, Churu, Dhaulpur, Dungarpur, Ganganagar, Hanumangarh, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalor, Jhalawar, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Kishangarh, Kota, Merta, Nagaur, Nathdwara, Pali, Phalodi, Pushkar, Sawai Madhopur, Shahpura, Sikar, Sirohi, Tonk, Udaipur, Gangtok, Gyalshing, Lachung, Mangan, Arcot, Chengalpattu, Chennai, Chidambaram, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kanchipuram, Kanniyakumari, Kodaikanal, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Mamallapuram, Nagappattinam, Nagercoil, Palayamkottai, Pudukkottai, Rajapalayam, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tiruppur, Thoothukudi, Udhagamandalam, Vellore, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahbubnagar, Nizamabad, Sangareddi, Warangal, Agartala, Agra, Aligarh, Amroha, Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Bahraich, Ballia, Banda, Bara Banki, Bareilly, Basti, Bijnor, Bithur, Budaun, Bulandshahr, Deoria, Etah, Etawah, Faizabad, Farrukhabad-cum-Fatehgarh, Fatehpur, Fatehpur Sikri, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hardoi, Hathras, Jalaun, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kannauj, Kanpur, Lakhimpur, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Mainpuri, Mathura, Meerut, Mirzapur-Vindhyachal, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Partapgarh, Pilibhit, Prayagraj, Rae Bareli, Rampur, Saharanpur, Sambhal, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Sultanpur, Tehri, Varanasi, Almora, Dehra Dun, Haridwar, Mussoorie, Nainital, Pithoragarh, Alipore, Alipur Duar, Asansol, Baharampur, Bally, Balurghat, Bankura, Baranagar, Barasat, Barrackpore, Basirhat, Bhatpara, Bishnupur, Budge Budge, Burdwan, Chandernagore, Darjeeling, Diamond Harbour, Dum Dum, Durgapur, Halisahar, Haora, Hugli, Ingraj Bazar, Jalpaiguri, Kalimpong, Kamarhati, Kanchrapara, Kharagpur, Cooch Behar, Kolkata, Krishnanagar, Malda, Midnapore, Murshidabad, Nabadwip, Palashi, Panihati, Purulia, Raiganj, Santipur, Shantiniketan, Shrirampur, Siliguri, Siuri, Tamluk, Titagarh
Standard Specification For Blind Flange 900/1500/2500
|Size||1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
|Standards||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings.|
|Pressure Ratings||PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
|Pressure class||150#, 300#, 600#, 1500#|
|Dimensions and Pressure Ratings for Blind Flanges||MSS- SP-44, BS3293, ANSI, Table D, E, F, & H, BS4504, PN6, 10, 16, 25, 64 BS10, DIN Standards|
|Flange Face Type Manufacturer||Raised Face (RF), Flate Face (FF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)|
|Coating/Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized.|
|Test||Direct-reading Spectrograph, Hydrostatic testing machine, X-ray detector, UI trasonic flaw detector, Magnetic particle detector|
ANSI DIN, GOST, JIS, UNI, BS, AS2129, AWWA, EN, SABS, NFE etc.
Blind Flange: -BS, EN, API 6A, ANSI, ASME, DIN, EN1092-1, UNI, JIS/ KS , BS4504, GB, AWWA C207, GOST, PSI
What Is The Blind Flange?
As the name suggests, a blind flange is a type of pipe flange that is used to seal the end of a pipe or a valve. This is a solid disk or plate that is bolted to a flange connection in order to completely block off an opening in a pipeline or in a vessel. It is common to use blind flanges for piping systems where maintenance or cleaning will be required in the future, as they can be easily removed and reinstalled in the event of future maintenance or cleaning operations.
In situations in which it is necessary to isolate a section of a pipeline or a vessel from the rest of the system, blind flanges are also commonly used. Often, they are used in conjunction with spectacle blinds, which are a type of piping component that allows for temporary flow control and isolation during the installation process.
Various materials can be used to make blind flanges, including carbon steel, stainless steel, and other alloys. Depending on the particular application and requirements of the system in which they will be used, they come in a variety of sizes and pressure ratings, and the selection of them depends on their size and pressure rating.
Material & Grades of Blind Flange for 900/1500/2500 :
- Stainless Steel Blind Flange: ASTM A 182, A 240 F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H, 904L Blind Flange
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Blind Flange: ASTM A182 / ASME SA182 F44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61 Blind Flange
- Carbon Steel Blind Flange : ASTM A105 / ASME SA105 ASTM / ASME A 350 , ASTM A181 LF2 / A516 Gr.70 A36, A694 F42, F46, F52, F60, F65, F706 Blind Flange
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Blind Flange: ASTM A350, LF2, LF3 Blind Flange
- Alloy Steel Blind Flange : ASTM A182 / ASME SA182 & A387 F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91 Blind Flange
- Copper Alloy Steel Blind Flange : ASTM SB 61 , SB62 , SB151 , SB152 UNS No. C 70600 (Cu-Ni 90/10), C 71500 (Cu-Ni 70/30), UNS No. C 10100, 10200, 10300, 10800, 12000, 12200
- Nickel Alloy Blind Flange : ASTM SB564, SB160, SB472, SB162 Nickel 200 (UNS No. N02200), Nickel 201 (UNS No. N02201), Monel 400 (UNS No. N04400), Monel 500 (UNS No. N05500), Inconel 800 (UNS No. N08800), Inconel 825 (UNS No. N08825), Inconel 600 (UNS No. N06600), Inconel 625 (UNS No. N06625), Inconel 601 (UNS No. N06601), Hastelloy C 276 (UNS No. N10276), Alloy 20 (UNS No. N08020) Blind Flangs
A Brief Overview Of The Advantages And Disadvantages Blind Flanges
Blind flanges have the following advantages:
- It is important to note that blind flanges provide a complete seal at the end of a pipeline or valve, preventing any fluid or gas from escaping.
- It is easy to maintain: Blind flanges can be easily removed and reinstalled, making maintenance or cleaning of pipelines or vessels a breeze.
- Using blind flanges is one of the most common ways to isolate a section of a pipeline or a vessel from the rest of the system, allowing maintenance or repairs to be carried out without disrupting the entire system.
- As a result of their versatility, blind flanges can be used in a wide range of applications since they are available in various sizes and pressure ratings.
Blind flanges have the following disadvantages:
- There is a possibility that blind flanges can disrupt the flow of fluid or gas through the pipeline or vessel, which can lead to a disruption in the process or system.
- If the flow of fluid or gas is not properly vented or relieved, then pressure can build up behind the blind flange, which can cause damage to the system or create a safety hazard, depending on the nature of the flow.
- There is a possibility that blind flanges will be more expensive than other types of flanges, particularly for larger sizes and higher pressure ratings.
Specifications of Blind Flange
- Range:½” (15 NB) to 48” (1200NB)
- Pressure Ratings:150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS ASA 150, ASA 300, PN 6,10,16,25, 40,64,100,160 ETC. available with NACE MR 01-75
Application of Blind Flange 900/1500/2500
- In the industrial boiler industry, ANSI B16.5 Class 150 Blind Flanges are used
- Power Plants use ASTM A182 stainless steel blind flanges
- Blind flanges ASME B16.47 Series A and B are used in nuclear power plants
- The oil and gas industry uses stainless steel blind flanges
- Blind flanges made of super duplex steel are used in refineries
- Ship building industry uses industrial blind flanges
- In the heat exchanger industry, super duplex steel blind flanges are used as forged flanges
- Blind flanges made of carbon steel are used in the condenser industry
- The paper and pulp industry uses alloy steel industrial blind flanges
- Industrial blind flanges made of duplex steel are used in marine applications
- In the nuclear power industry, stainless steel industrial blind flanges are used
- The fossil fuel power plant industry uses blind flanges / fittings systems
Talk With Experts
Or Send a Message
Our Latest Blogs
What are the different grades of forged fittings?
What is a forged fitting? Pipe fittings made from forged carbon steel are known as forged steel fittings. The forging process is used to create very strong fittings. Carbon steel is heated to molten temperatures and inserted into dies. Forged steel fittings are then...
Request A Quote
Fill all information details to consult with us to get services from us
What are our quality inspection standards?
Our key qualities and services comprise of:
• Quality assured goods
• Multiple payment modes
• Experienced crew
• Prompt shipment
• Ethical business policies
• Wide distribution network
Which certifications have we acquired?
Lakshya International has the following certification:
• MSME UDHAYM NO
• GST CERTIFICATE
• CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
• CERTIFICATE OF IMPORT EXPORT CODE
• ISO CERTIFICATE
• PED CERTIFICATE
• CE CERTIFICATE
• MANUFACTURING CERTIFICATE
How can I place an order?
To place an order and receive a quote you can visit us on our website